Join the Alliance
10 Reasons to Add Your Business
- New Customers - When choosing between two brands of equal quality and price, 90% of U.S. shoppers are likely to switch to a product supporting a cause.
- Business Differentiation - When quality and price is equivalent, social purpose is the #1 deciding factor for shoppers.
- New Generation Appeal - 64% of shoppers say simply giving money away isn't enough; they want businesses to integrate social impact directly into their business models.
- Consumers are Listening - 88% of Americans want to hear about businesses' social responsibility.
- Customer Loyalty – 90% of consumers are more loyal to businesses backing a cause.
- Image – 93% of consumers have a more positive image of a business that support a cause.
- Word of Mouth – 72% of consumers are more likely to recommend a brand that supports a cause over one that doesn't.
- Influence - 52% of shoppers worldwide check product labels before buying to ensure the brand is committed to positive social and environmental impact.
- Tangible Impact - 58% of Americans say it's more important to have a tangible impact on an issue than be familiar with the organization they are supporting.
- Business Strategy - 97% of marketing executives believe cause marketing is a valid business strategy.
(data from Edleman Good Purpose, CauseGood, and Cone Communications Research)... Continue Reading